What we do?
Standapart are a trade distributor specialising in bringing niche solutions to the Audio Visual, IT and Unified Communications market place. As such these “niche” solutions can provide three key benefits to our partners as follows:
1. Provide solutions to fulfil end user requirements in instances where appropriate solutions cannot easily be sourced elsewhere.
2. Provide innovative value-add products and solutions that can complement and enhance our partners existing portfolio whilst generating new sales revenues with healthy margins attached.
Our key focuses are on the following product categories:
* Acoustic products and solutions; designed to address issues of sound reverberations in meeting rooms, conference room and open plan meeting and workplace areas.
* Bespoke interactive solutions; where there is requirement for bespoke design and build of interactive touch solutions that may also require other methods of interaction and communication to be incorporated such as gesture, motion, RFID, NFC and iBeacons.
* Immersive software solutions, designed to create engaging and inspiring immersive and interactive experiences within retail, corporate, educational and exhibition environments.
At Standapart we understand exactly what is involved in bringing these types of solutions to market and that’s why with the combined support of our own supply partners we aim to provide all the tools, knowledge and support required to assist our partners to develop, nurture and win new business opportunities.
This support will include the following resources made available to partners:
* A consultative approach designed to help partners develop new sales/project opportunities in the field
* Demo facilities both in central London and at Standapart office in Aylesbury, Buckinghamshire
* Demo equipment availability for onsite demo requirements requested by end users
* Product training courses designed to equip our partners with the knowledge and confidence they need
Background and History:
Standapart Limited was formed on January 2015 by company owner Steve Sear.
Having come for a technical sales role with Swedish company Sandvik, Steve entered the world of AV in 1999 first as an account manager with a reseller before moving on to be product sales manager for TeamMate Technical Furniture Solutions in its early days .
In 2006, Steve opted to become a freelance sales consultant providing “embedded” sales and business development services to other companies, maintaining a theme of representing manufacturers of innovative solutions.
During this time Steve represented the interests of i-desk Solutions, Colebrook Bosson Saunders, U-Touch, Ashton Bentley, 10 Squared and Movie & Arts.
Standapart Limited now represents the next step and new challenge in Steve’s career bringing carefully selected partners under one roof with a view to promoting them to the AV/IT & UC resellers and integrators.
During his time as a freelance sales and business development consultant, Steve has amassed a wealth of knowledge of how these markets work including extensive experience of selling solutions through to end user in many different market sectors.
Along with developing market knowledge Steve also got to learn many lessons about what constitutes truly good customer service and support at all levels and intends to implement these lessons within Standapart’s own trading policy when building new customer relations..